Tuesday, November 04, 2008

TCP Tuesday!


Yep, it's TCP Tuesday...and wait until you see the photo that Jen chose for the Inspiration Challenge this week! You can check it out right here :)

When I saw the inspiration photo, the stripes jumped out at me immediately, so I went with the black and white and added some red :) And stamp choice was easy - it just had to be pirates!!

Remember, every month Alma chooses one of the TCP Tuesday entries for the title of Swanky Stamper of the Month...but you have to play along to be entered! Jen has all the guidelines posted on her blog today. Have fun creating!

4 comments:

Sues November 4, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

This is great!

Linda November 5, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

This is so cute!

Unknown November 5, 2008 at 7:15 AM  

Love the card & I LOVE the pic of inspiration you got it from. I've saved that photo & am sending it on to my chiaua loving friends!

Linda Nicholson November 7, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

You have such a flair for using patterned paper Toni! Whenever I try, I just am not too keen on the results. Love all the piratey goodness! Arrggghhh!

Linda