Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TCP Tuesday - Sketch Challenge


Hi everyone :) Leigh has an awesome sketch for us all to work on this week for TCP Tuesday! I used one of the new TCP stamp sets, "Elegant Christmas" for my card, along with the "Wassail" line from Basic Grey :) The dove image is embossed with silver embossing powder.
My basement workspace is getting there, slowly but surely! I'm hoping to get it finished by the end of Wednesday. Everything is down there, it's just not organized in the best way right now :) Back to work....
Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Benita November 25, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

What a beautiful card! Can't wait to see some pics of your new space :)

BTW, I left you something on my blog :)

Anonymous November 25, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

Oh - this one is so pretty too! What a lovely colour combination and I love the addition of the ribbon and bling!