Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Monday!


Hi all :) How was your weekend? We had a busy time; the 4 of us moved my craft stash down from what is now the guest room to the basement...I knew I had a lot of stuff - but - yikes!! :)
We bought some new 6-ft tables and put together all the containers from IKEA. There are a couple of things I still want to do that will require a trip to the Container Store (yeah!), and I also have to rearrange all the drawers of stamps to make it just how I want it, but for the most part it looks awesome! It'll be a great layout for the school fundraiser class on the 6th :)
At the sign-up night at the school on Thursday, my class filled up - so there will be 10 ladies coming to make the projects, with 75% of the cost going back to the school. I also sold a lot of my Hershey Snowmen and Peppermint Patty candy projects that night, and the proceeds of that are going to the school too (over $100!). Thanks everyone!!
Today's card is made with a combination of stamps from Hero Arts (tree) and The Cat's Pajamas ("joy" sentiment). And isn't the pink and white paper fun for a holiday card? I believe it's by October Afternoon. The only "coloring" I did on this one was with some different colors of Stickles :) The tag is a Cuttlebug die.
Have a fabulous week ahead! Come back tomorrow for TCP Tuesday - it'll be a sketch challenge!

4 comments:

Lida November 24, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

Love the card and the colors so so pretty!

Noelia November 24, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

Great card!
That is awesome that you're getting a bigger space to scrap in the basement. I'm in the basement too and I love it down there. That's great that your class is full, I'm sure it'll be tons of fun for the ladies that signed up and you'll be a great teacher because you're so talented! Can't wait to see pictures of your new space!

emily November 24, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

Good luck with your class...what a wonderful idea and a wonderful cause!

Anonymous November 25, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Congrats on the scrap space - that is indeed wonderful news! I've been doing a little re-arranging here myself and I'm just amazed at some of the things I've found - *grin*

Just love your card too - that stamp is so cute! You must have quite an extensive stamp collection - it would be awesome to see!