Friday, October 24, 2008

Warm Wishes :)


This is an appropriate card to post for today - it is cold here this morning! The snow from the other day is half gone, but we have some nice chunks of ice left on our driveway :)
Today's card is made with another of the Stephanie Fizer images from My Favorite Things. How sweet are these three snowmen?? The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye and I colored the snowmen with my Copics.


Iain's in Phoenix for the day again today, so it's just the kiddos and I at home. I have some DT projects to work on for The Cat's Pajamas (yep! another release coming soon!) and I also need to clean up my craft room...it's pretty bad up there! LOL! Have a fabulous Friday!

4 comments:

Linda October 24, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

I love this stamp, so cute!

Sues October 25, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

I love this one. I see an order to MFT coming very, very soon!

:Jayne October 26, 2008 at 6:32 AM  

I love this card!

Anonymous October 26, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

You are absolutely blowing me away with your cards lately!!! This is so cute, love the mix of the pattern papers!!!!!!