Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun day!

Today was a great day! The kids and I have today and tomorrow off school, and Iain was home so I went to Denver and met Sue and Linda for lunch! Linda came up from Colorado Springs so that Sue and I could meet her for the first time after meeting through blogging/emailing/stamping :) Karrie, we were wishing you were there with us!



We had lunch at a Chinese restaurant and then Sue had to be back at work for a meeting, but Linda and I had time to shop a little. We went to the Container Store and picked up a few nick-nacks that you might see on my blog in the coming weeks. Next we made a quick stop at Office Max for some school supplies for me, and finally we went by Scrapbook Destination and found some fun goodies to bring home! It was great to meet Linda at last; she is a terrific lady!

Thanks, ladies!! Next time we get together we should definitely STAMP!

3 comments:

Karrie Baker October 23, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

WHAN!!! No fair!! Two of my fave girls got together without me. DOUBLE WHAN!!!!

I wish I could have been there....

Linda October 24, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Sounds like a nice day.

Sues October 25, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

It was fun - good eats!!! Next time I stay longer!