Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sniffles...


This is an appropriate card for me to post tonight; my little guy Jamie isn't feeling like himself. He had a cough this morning but now it seems to have developed into a definite cold; his nose is running, he's coughing even more and just has no energy (which is extremely unusual for a 6 year old boy! LOL!)...
Soooo...today's card is made with a stamp by Great Impressions - it's another one that I've had for a while and decided to play with this weekend :) I hope you're able to see the layers of the image; they make such a huge difference on these single-image cards. The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye (one of my favorite paper manufacturers!). Rub-ons by Doodlebug.
Have a great evening! Catch you tomorrow :)

10 comments:

Maureen October 8, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Aw, I do hope Jamie is better real soon. There are so many bugs out there lately.

Take care, and oh:

LOVE the cute card!!!!

Heather October 9, 2008 at 6:02 AM  

Very cute! I hope Jamie is better soon!

:Jayne October 9, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

Love it!
I hope Jamie is feeling better soon!
:J

Lisa October 9, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Cute card. Hope Jamie is feeling better.

Lisa

Anonymous October 9, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

I absolutely LOVE this. The image is so cute. My Minds Eye is my all time favorite (really all i use). So sorry to hear you have a sick kid. My sick kid is asleep on the couch right now :(
Hope your bugs leave soon!!!

Anonymous October 9, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Oh - such a cute little stamped image - love the layering too!

Sorry to hear Jamie is unwell - here's hoping he's feeling better soon!

Sues October 9, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Another cute one! I hope Jaime is feeling better fast! It's too early to be sick this school year!

Sues October 9, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Another cute one! I hope Jaime is feeling better fast! It's too early to be sick this school year!

Janet October 10, 2008 at 6:29 AM  

Awww...the mouse is adorable! Love the colors of this card. I hope your little guy is feeling better by now!

Unknown January 15, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Sweet - what a nice get well card! I like the way you designed the background.