I was tagged last week by my blogging friend Linda to reveal six secrets (or perhaps things you simply might not know) about me...that's a big deal, as I'm not typically open about a lot of things for one reason or another. So, be gentle, here goes :)
- Just like another blogging friend, Sarah, I never make my bed :) It's something my Mum didn't make me do as a kid, and well, I just never made it a habit! It's not something I make a conscious decision not to do every morning, it just doesn't occur to me! LOL!
- My father was an alcoholic; my mother and grandmother suffered from depression.
- I regret choosing to take a 2-year college course (equivalent of an Associate's degree here in the U.S.) instead of just doing my 4-year degree right after high school. Dad was right about that - he told me at the time that I'd regret it later in life. But hey, I'm working on it now and will be done in 2009!
- My hubby and I went through 6 pregnancies to have our 2 healthy kiddos.
- I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember...I'm making slow progress in dealing with it, and am realizing that I still have emotional issues related to food that I need to deal with...
- I TiVo several shows that are my "guilty pleasures" to watch when Iain's away on a business trip: Project Runway, 90210, Top Design, The Bachelor/Bachelorette... :)