Tuesday, September 09, 2008

TCP Tuesday!




Yep, it's still Tuesday here :)




Jen is our Hostess with the Mostess this week, and she selected a gorgeous photo for our Inspiration Challenge this week. Click here to see the photo and all the details! Today was a long, busy day for me but I'll be posting a card tomorrow. In the meantime, don't forget all the other TCP DT ladies' blogs linked over on the left...as always, the team has come up with some amazing creations!


ETA: here's my card :) Another one with the fabulous clear birthday stamp sets from TCP :)

9 comments:

Noelia September 10, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Adorable card!

Linda September 10, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

So cute, I like the pastels.

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Another gorgeous card - the penguin is so cute and the colours so pretty too!

I also wanted to let you know that there's a little something over on my blog for you!

Sues September 10, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

Really cute! I can't wait to get that set!

Karrie Baker September 10, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

I think this was one of the best TCP Tuesdays yet! Love your sample!! :)

jillconyers September 11, 2008 at 4:19 AM  

Great and a very "happy" card!

Linda Nicholson September 11, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

Great card Toni! You really pulled off the pretty colors of the inspiration piece for your card!

Linda

Jenna September 12, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

this card is precious!..and i love the balloon and hat

Shirley September 15, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

Now he is just too cute and I love the colors too!