Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TCP Tuesday - Stamp Challenge :)




Hi there! It's TCP Tuesday :) And this week it's my turn to host the Stamp Challenge...so I've decided we're going to use stamps with images of the most fabulous cat - Sprinkle!! Yep, pull out any TCP stamp featuring Sprinkle and get busy creating!! The keyword for uploading to Splitcoast for this challenge is TCPTUES26...and remember, you might get lucky and be chosen as the next Swanky Stamper! Leave a comment here with a link to your card so that we can find your creation and feature it in Alma's Holey Moley Monday slideshow!




While you're visiting, jump over to Alma's blog right here and read about the sweeeet deal she'll have on the 3 new sets being released on Friday. In addition to the Pirate set there will also be 2 other sets of brand new TCP images! Yeah! You will be wowed by these ones! Keep checking in here and with the other members of the DT (blogs linked over on the left) for sneak peeks throughout the week!



For my TCP Tuesday card this week I used the Cat and Flower stamp from TCP. The patterned paper is by We R Memory Keepers and for the scalloped edge I used my new "Threading Water" punch :) And the layout is from Tracy's weekly sketch challenge on her blog...check it out here!

11 comments:

Alice September 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

I love Sprinkle! I had various Sprinkle stamps to choose from, but I went with the classic, Big Sprinkle, for my project.

You didn't exactly say we needed to make a card, did you? Hmmm. Well,
here is my submission.

Oh, and I created my blog please today, so be gentle.

Lara September 23, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

What a fun challenge, I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this one. The story behind it is classic. :)

Mine's at www.youwantthecookie.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Karrie Baker September 23, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

I intended to use this stamp today but then, when I saw you used it, I went searching for another one which is how I discovered that I never inked up the one I used. Can you believe that? Such a bad Mom!!! LOL

Love your card!

Linda September 24, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Another pretty card. I like the scallop details.

Tracy September 24, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

Hi Toni!

No shortage of Sprinkle in my house! I just love this kitty! Here's my submission for this week.

http://eatsleepstamp.typepad.com/tracyc/2008/09/happy-birthday.html

Hugs,
Tracy

Christina September 25, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Pretty colors! Here's mine: http://thecolorfulsideofme.blogspot.com/2008/09/tcp-tuesday-challenge.html

Sankari W. September 26, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Always excited to use Sprinkles :)

You can find my card here;

http://sunnysankari.blogspot.com/2008/09/happy-holidays-card-sprinkles-style.html

Thanks so much :)
Sankari

Hollywood September 26, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Here's mine, http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1068372?cat=500&ppuser=169305

Holly Powers

Unknown September 27, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

This was really fun!!! Thanks for the wonderful challenge!!!
Here is my card: http://handfullofstamps.blogspot.com/2008/09/are-you-naughty-or-nice.html

Anonymous September 27, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

What a darling card! I love how you separated your paper layers on the left hand side of the card and the DP is so sweet! Sprinkles looks very happy in this card:) TFS: Tinla

Jenny Gropp September 27, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Love your cute little Sprinkle card! Squeaking in at the last minute for the challenge.I had fun making my card-- Love Sprinkles!!!
Here it is....
http://onekraftykat.blogspot.com/