Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thinking Halloween...




I remember last year it seemed like 5 minutes after the kids started school, it was suddenly Halloween! These cards were made with a new set called "Monster Squad" by Stephanie Fizer for My Favorite Things. The images are large - and perfect for paper piecing or coloring :) The paper I used on the spooky house card is by Cosmo Cricket, and the trick or treat card is made with paper by 7 gypsies. Look how cute those kiddos are - all dressed up!

8 comments:

Janet August 20, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

Oh, my goodness! I LOVE them! I'm thinking that with the right trim, that house could become a little gingerbread house, too! So fun, Toni! TFS!

Lynn August 20, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Great Cards! Love that Cosmo Cricket paper! I'm on the lookout

jillconyers August 21, 2008 at 5:59 AM  

The Monster Squad is too cute! Love the cards :)

Unknown August 21, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

I love these - the gingerbread house is a GREAT idea!!!! Can you hook me up with a set?

Maureen August 21, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

Awesome as usual!

Yes, Halloween (my second favorite holiday) will be here in no time. I can't believe summer is nearly over.

Linda August 22, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Fabulous cards! I love the trick or treat one, very cute!

Linda Nicholson August 24, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

These are adorable! My favorite is the haunted house. I just love all the purple!

Linda

Kim August 26, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

such sweet cards Toni!!