Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thank You, Janet!!


One of my favorite blogging friends Janet made my day yesterday when I saw that she chose me for this blog award "to send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy". Thank you so much, Janet! This means a lot!
This award can be passed on to 1 person or 100, it's completely open. I'd like to pass it on to Jill. Check out Jill's blog - you will always find something creative, inspirational and uplifting. Thank you, Jill, for your positive outlook and amazing talent in so many areas of life!!

3 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings August 24, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

That is SO cool! What an honor!!!

jillconyers August 25, 2008 at 4:27 AM  

Well deserved Toni! Thank you for your kind words :)

Linda August 25, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Congrats Toni!