Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TCP Tuesday - Inspiration Challenge :)




Happy Tuesday! And that means it's TCP Tuesday :) Some of you may know that, sadly, Carole has taken a position with Cornish Heritage Farms and is no longer with the TCP DT :( We will all miss Carole but wish her much success in her new role!


Jen has kindly offered to take over the Inspiration challenges, so hop over to Jen's blog and check out this week's "birthday" challenge from our newest Hipster Hostess!


For my card I used one of the new paper packs from Die Cuts With A View. The colors just screamed "birthday" to me, so that's where I started. The pattern made me think of a knitted sweater, so I decided to use TCP's "Knitting Kitty" and "So Much Yarn" stamps. I also added some stitching with embroidery floss to continue the yarn theme...

8 comments:

Sharon in NE August 12, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Perfect paper and embellishing for this! Great job!!

Tracy August 12, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

Sooooooo adorable Toni! Isn't this paper just tooo yummy? It fits perfectly with knitting Sprinkle! I can't wait to get home to play along. LOL!!

Linda August 12, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

This is really cute and I loved your Halloween card too. Congrats on your part time job!

Carla August 12, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

You coordinated everything so perfectly! It's awesome! Love those darling stamps!!

Sues August 12, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Very colorful! Love it!

Janet August 12, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

It's darling! The paper is purr-fect with that stamp! :-)

jillconyers August 13, 2008 at 5:03 AM  

Of course it's a great card! The colors are so vibrant!

I'm going to copy the quiz...tfs :)

Linda Nicholson August 13, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

Could the patterned paper be more perfect for this card? I don't think so! This card is absolutely purrfect in every way!

Linda