Monday, August 11, 2008

Frighteningly Fun Halloween! And a SALE :)


Here's one of the cards I made this weekend :) It's a set from My Favorite Things called "Totally Witchin'" - I love it! Check out all the images here.
Also, one of my favorite bloggers, Tracy Clemente, started a sketch challenge - so this card was made using Tracy's sketch. Thanks, Tracy!!
And talking of MFT, Kim is having a Summer sale! Some of the original MFT sets are 25% off! You can read all the info at Kim's blog :) Happy shopping!

10 comments:

Tracy August 11, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

OMG Toni!!! This is FANTASTIC!!! Thanks SOOOO much for playing along with my first sketch challenge. =)

Janet August 11, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

So cute! What fun stamps! Who thinks up all these great stamp images?! TFS!

Anonymous August 12, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

This is just terrific . . . such wonderful colours and the stamps a clever idea too!

Have loved catching up on all your news and projects . . . as usual you have been extremely busy!

Congrats on your part-time job too . . . not having been in paid employment for some time myself, I can completely understand your excitement! Congrats once again!

Crafty Connie August 12, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

Super cute card!!

Unknown August 12, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

I'm really likin this one - it's getting me inspired to maybe start stamping! I said maybe........

Anonymous August 12, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Ooh, I LOVE this! The colors are fantastic!

Linda Nicholson August 13, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

This is so cute Toni! I adore Halloween and just love the bright colors you used on this card.

Linda

Darcey August 13, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Love this Halloween Card! You make the cutest cards ever!

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

Love the way you did your ribbon and of course, a Halloween card is perfect!

Kathryn August 14, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

Love your card--- it's so cute!!

:)