Saturday, August 09, 2008

Part-time job for me!

Well, it's been a while since I had regular paid employment, but I'm going to be working at Jamie's school as a paraprofessional for the 5th grade team :) It's only for a couple of hours a day, but that works well for me so that I can still continue with Weight Watchers, going to the gym, working on my own school work, and of course my DT projects!

I'm going to orientation on Monday, and will start on the same day as Jamie - Monday 18th. I guess I'll have to go shopping - I don't think I have many stain-free clothes :) LOL!

10 comments:

Melissa Craig August 9, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

HI Toni! Long time, no see!!!

Good luck with your new job!

jillconyers August 10, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Congratulations!

Unknown August 10, 2008 at 6:29 AM  

You'll have a blast!
I love back to school shopping - especially when it's for me!!!

Benita August 10, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

That is so cool! Congratulations :)

SueB August 10, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Congrats on landing what sounds like a dream job!

:Jayne August 10, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Congrats on the new job! That's where I started 16 years ago. I loved every minute I was in the classroom!
Good Luck!

:J

Janet August 11, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

Oh, that's great! It's so nice to be part of the school your kids attend. I have subbed in similar positions in our district and it was very fun. Congrats!

Sues August 11, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Congrats! What a great reason to get some new "smaller" clothes!!!

Linda Nicholson August 13, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

What a great job to have! Our schools need good, creative people working for them! You fit the bill pefectly!

Linda

Darcey August 13, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Good Idea Toni! I am actually looking for a part time gig also! Good Luck!