Sunday, August 10, 2008

A brief Sunday hello :)

I hope you're having a fabulous weekend! We've had some bizarre weather here over the past few days...on Friday night it rained for over an hour and we got several inches of rain all at once...there was a stream running quickly down the hill around our house; also the drain at the end of the driveway (like a tunnel under the road) got blocked with rocks, sticks and gravel, so Iain spent 2 hours on Saturday morning unblocking the drain - just in case...

Yesterday I got some stamping done - I've been using the brand new stamps from My Favorite Things' August release, so I'll have those for you tomorrow :) They are sooooo much fun!

Enjoy your Sunday :)

Card details: Stamps: A Muse; Patterned Paper and Fiber: Basic Grey "Boxer" collection; Nestabilities dies

3 comments:

Melissa Craig August 10, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

So cute Toni! I just love Basic Grey!!

Carla August 11, 2008 at 5:55 AM  

GREAT color/paper combining! This card really pops! Love the boxers!

Linda Nicholson August 13, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

Great card Toni! The Basic Grey 'boxer' paper is perfect paired with those boxers! LOL! This is a great masculine card!

Linda