Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane :)


Tomorrow morning I leave for my California break! Although with all the activities that are planned, I may need a vacation after this vacation :) Today I got caught up with the laundry, finished up my card kits (last minute, I know), and went swimming with Nattie and Jamie. Tonight all that's left is to print some photos to take with me, pack my case, and get ready to go! I can't wait to meet all these amazing women...I am sure I will have some great stories to tell when I get back :)
Have a terrific week! I'll be back blogging next Wednesday.
Oh, and since I won't be here for the next TCP Tuesday Color Challenge, Leigh will be covering it for me. Thanks Leigh! Have fun!


13 comments:

Sharon in NE June 18, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Have fun!!!!!!

Tanis June 18, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Have SOOOO much fun Toni :)
Get a nice tan.

jillconyers June 19, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

I know you're having a great time probably right now as I type! Man do I miss Cali!

Lindsay Spencer June 19, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

I'm so jealous. Have a fabulous time and like Tanis said, get a nice tan. But don't get BURNED!

Sarah Coggins June 19, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

What a cute card! Love the glitter on the doggie. :)

Have a wonderful trip!!

Jenna June 19, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Hope you have a fabulous time Toni!! Enjoy that Cali weather :)

Linda Nicholson June 19, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

Don't you wish +all jet planes were as swanky as this one? Have tons of fun (remember...you can probably indulge in more "adult beverages" as you'll be at sea level...;-))!

I've been trying to send you an e-mail and I keep getting a delivery failed message. Have you changed your e-mail address?

Linda

Noelia June 19, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

Have great time! You deserve it!

Linda June 20, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Cute card, I hope you have a great time in California!

Janet June 20, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

Hope you're having a fabulous time! We'll look forward to hearing all about it!

Maureen June 21, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

Hope you're having a terrific time.

From Maureen, NOT in California, visibly jealous at her friend who IS.

;)

Patsy June 23, 2008 at 5:02 AM  

Cute card. Have a great trip!!

Carla June 24, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Hey Toni!! I guess I'm just checking in while you're still gone! This is a great card-nice colors!