Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm back!


I got home last night from my CA trip. It was soooo much fun! I am very lucky to be part of such an amazing group of ladies; when we met in person it was as if we had known each other forever! Some of us have been in a circle journal group for over 3 years, so we know a lot about each other's families, jobs, etc. We spent one of the days teaching classes to each other, which was tons of fun :) The beach house was absolutely beautiful; words can't describe the scenery there. Sue and I slept with our windows wide open every night so that we could listen to the ocean :)

I'm going to download the photos from my camera this morning, so I'll post a few later with some more details about the trip. It's great to be home!

10 comments:

Tanis June 25, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

Glad you're back home safe and sound!!!
Looking forward to photos!

Benita June 25, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

Welcome home, Toni :) Can't wait to see all the pictures! Next year, you all need to come to Michigan for your get-together so we can meet :) BTW, I have something to mail you, so be on the lookout ;)

Linda Nicholson June 25, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Glad that you made it back all safe and sound! Sounds like you had a blast!

Linda

P.S. - Have you changed your e-mail address? I keep receiving a failed delivery status notification whenever I try to send an e-mail to you.

Anonymous June 25, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

Welcome home Toni - sounds like you have had a wonderful time!

I also wanted to say that I've enjoyed catching up on all your latest creations since I was last able to stop by - gorgeous as usual! I particularly love your little tiger - so cute!

Jen Sue Wild June 25, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Glad you had a safe trip!!
It sounds like you had a blast catching up and meeting eachother IRL.
I cant wait to see pix!!!

emily June 25, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

That sounds like fun! Looking forward to seeing pictures...

Sues June 25, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

I miss the ocean.... Listening to the train stalled on the tracks was just not the same. :(

Janet June 26, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Oh, wow! That sounds heavenly! I would love to stay in a beach house like that. Can't wait to see more about your trip! I shall live vicariously through you... :-)

Sarah Coggins June 26, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Welcome back! :) Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Linda June 26, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

Good to see you back! I'm glad you had a good trip.