Thursday, June 26, 2008

Days 2 and 3: shopping and learning :)





Here's where we stayed for most of the trip. A beautiful beach house courtesy of MJ and her husband. It had enough room for all 10 of us and MJ cooked us some great meals too!



On Friday we left San Francisco early and 6 of us headed out for a day of shopping. I think we covered 9 stores between Berkeley and San Jose! A marathon shopping day! By Saturday morning the whole group had arrived and we settled in for a busy day of classes including a calendar by Rocio, a book by Patti, pendants and magnets by Lisa, a mini album by Patty, a decorated box by MJ and 3 cards by me. Can you imagine fitting all that (and beach breaks) into one day? FUN!

10 comments:

Janet June 26, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

Wow! It's amazing you did all that in one day! Having fun can be exhausting, I'm sure! lol

Lindsay Spencer June 26, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Sounds like a bunch of fun to me. I am inviting myself next time you go.

Sarah Coggins June 26, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Sounds like so much fun! What a lovely house and love that foot shot. :)

Unknown June 26, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Pick me - pick me - I know which is the Brit Fot!!!! Did you get the forward from Photojojo about vacation foot photos?
I miss you already!!!!

Linda June 26, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

Pretty house! Looking forward to seeing your class projects.

Anonymous June 26, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Sounds like lots of fun . . . love the feet photo - I'll have to remember that idea the next time we're at the beach I think!

Ryzmomplus2 June 27, 2008 at 6:23 AM  

That house looks awesome! What a great trip! Love the pictures of the city too

emily June 27, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Can't wait to see some picts of the projects?! I want to stay in a house like that!

Jenna June 29, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

so glad you had a blast!... looks like fun.. and i adore that foot shot- so cute :)

Linda Nicholson July 3, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

What a beautiful beach house! Sounds like you had a blast! Glad that you're back home though (Colorado doesn't seem as special without you in it)!

Linda