Thursday, April 03, 2008

You Make My Day Too!!

I have been lucky enough to receive this blog award from several of my special blogging friends: Janet, Benita, Linda, and Shirley :) Thank you!!

Here are the rules:

In order to display this 'You Make My Day Award' proudly on your blog you must re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware, you may get the award several times yourself, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.

So, in true blogging tradition, I am bestowing this award upon the following great bloggers:

Darcey
Lida
Noelia
Karrie
Melissa
Carla
Sue
Patti
Lisa
Gabrielle

5 comments:

Noelia April 3, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

You made my day too!! Very sweet of you to consider me :)

mborrero April 3, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

wonderful day!

Gabrielle April 3, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

You are so sweet! Thank you!

You make my day too!

I come here for inspiration when making cards!

Sues April 3, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

If I only had 10 blogging friends!!!!!!!! Thanks for thinking of me!

Carla April 4, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Thanks for the tag, girlie-you rock! I'll do my part tomorrow when I have more time. I'm sort of blog impaired, everything takes me forever!