Friday, April 25, 2008

Blog Award!




I got the Arte y Pico blog award from Jenna! And I am now passing the award on to 5 worthy blogs - although it's hard to choose 5 from all the ones I visit regularly. Here goes:


Karrie's blog is one I visit every day. In addition to her awesome cards, I love her style of writing and sense of humor :)


Maureen has a great way with words...check out her blog and you'll see exactly what I mean! All of her blog entries make me smile!


Shirley is an amazing artist. Her scrapbook layouts rock - and I love the close-up photos she adds to show the detail in her work.


Jill is a lady with a super outlook on life. I enjoy reading about her projects, her kids, and her thoughts. Thanks Jill!


and last but certainly not least, Janet's blog. She posts about everything including scrapbooking, her random musings (we can all relate to some of those!) and my favorite - Feline Friday :)


Here are the rules:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.

4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico’ blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://www.arteypico.blogspot.com/

5. To show these rules.


Happy Friday!!


5 comments:

Janet April 25, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

Wow...thank you!! How sweet of you, Toni! I shall be honored to pass on this award. Thank YOU for all of the inspiration! Have a super weekend! Janet

jillconyers April 25, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

Thank you Toni! You've made my day :)

I'll post my blog picks Sat a.m. :)

Have a great weekend!

Maureen April 25, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

Aw, Toners... you are too kind! What a lovely surprise... I shall place it on my bling page tonight!

Thank you so very much for both the award and the kind words.

Aimeslee Winans April 25, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Congrats on getting the award, Toni. You made some great choices, too.

Karrie Baker April 26, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Toni, you are too sweet! Thank you for the award! :)

You are one of my faves too!