Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by several of my blogging friends, including Benita and Heather. These random facts ones are always fun. Here goes:

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 random/weird facts:

1. Underneath my hair color, I'm about 75% gray! So unfair at 36 years old - gotta love DNA!
2. Iain has two little glasses that he uses in his espresso machine, and for some reason I love the sound those two glasses make when they clank together. Not any other glasses or cups, just those ones.
3. I can be pretty clumsy at times.
4. I'm a magazine-aholic: People, Oprah, Real Simple, Good Housekeeping, CK, Simple Scrapbooks, Paper Crafts...the list goes on...
5. My dad got my name (Toni) from - a Playboy magazine! Lovely.
6. I'm a dedicated tea drinker. Have tried coffee many times and just can't stand it!
7. I collected stamps when I was younger - postage stamps! I still like to go to the USPS website and browse all the different stamp designs, sometimes ordering a different set to make my envelopes look more exciting :)

Time to tag some friends! Here you go Sue, Karrie, Linda, Tanis, and Melissa. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Lynn March 11, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

I love these types of tags also. Let's everyone know something a little different. I was tagged the other day, just have to get to it.
Love how you got your name, lol.... Wait til you hear mine.

Sues March 11, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

Stop that! I'm trying to pack....

Linda March 12, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Fun list list. I can relate about the hair. I'm going for a touch up next week.:)

Janet March 12, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

Love your post! :-) I also collected stamps. Still have my stamp binders, somewhere! I also enjoy a cup of tea in the afternoon or evening. And I'm totally clumsy, all the time! TFS!

Sarah Coggins March 13, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

Great list, Toni! :) I have a stamp collection from my childhood too. Keep thinking I might start adding to it again. I love the pretty designs. And, I was LOL at the part about your name. Too funny!