Friday, February 15, 2008

You're my cup of tea!


This stamp and sentiment from A Muse Stamps are perfect for tea-lovers like myself! I used one of the Cuttlebug embossing folders for the cream card front, and Nestabilities dies to cut all the ovals.
The sweet little octopus and sentiment are also by A Muse! On this card, patterned paper is once again Scribble Scrabble (love their stuff right now!). The images on both stamps were colored with Copic and PrismaColor markers. Have a great Friday, everyone!


9 comments:

Benita February 15, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

As always, your cards are gorgeous! Have a great weekend :)

Linda February 15, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Beautiful cards, love that octopus one

Sarah Coggins February 15, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Very pretty cards! I like the ovals w/ the scalloped edges. :)

Linda Nicholson February 15, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Love these Toni! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only tea drinker out there....for some reason I never acquired a taste for coffee.

Linda

Maureen February 15, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

Wow, you just amaze me... I often get stuck in a rut and end up making my cards alike; I love your ideas and beautiful work.

You are inspiring.

Sues February 15, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

Love the Cup of Tea!!!

Anonymous February 15, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

Just gorgeous Toni - I love the scalloped edges and the colours are just lovely too!

Jill February 16, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Those are adorable!!!!!

Karrie Baker February 16, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

These cards are the cutest! I am kicking myself for not getting that octopus now. Next order, next order! LOL