Friday, February 15, 2008

Elzybells ATCs!


I signed up for yet another ATC swap last week - 2 spots in an Elzybells swap, and these are the cards I made. I have to say, I love them! These images are really easy to work with, and fun to color. On the first ATC the patterned paper is by Deja Views, and the green cardstock is Bazzill Bling (one of my favorites right now!). I colored the image with markers and added a little sparkle with my Stickles.


The other ATC is a sweet little "Get Well" image. For this one I used the "Boho Chic" line of patterned paper from Making Memories, and found some pretty purple lace in my stash to use as an embellishment. Have a great weekend - and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

jillconyers February 16, 2008 at 4:38 AM  

You have an amzazing stamp collection. Love the little girl images!

Linda February 16, 2008 at 6:38 AM  

These stamps are very cute, so are the ATC's. And I have tagged you. :)

mborrero February 16, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

I think this is the cutest

Jill February 16, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Really cute! I like the little flower-dy button thing on the lower left of the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Nicholson February 16, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Super cute Toni! I really like the colors on the first one! I always find ATCs harder (as the small space just feels so limiting)! You obviously have a knack for them!

Linda

Karrie Baker February 16, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

You are working on ATC overload! How many swaps do you have going right now? LOL

Lida February 17, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

ohh those are soo cute!

Janet February 17, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Very cute! I'm just amazed at all the designs you come up with! :-) Gotta love that Stickles for adding just the right touch! :-)