Friday, February 01, 2008

TGIF!

I love Fridays. The end of the week with the whole weekend ahead! This afternoon I'm going to Nattie's school to watch her participate in the Spelling Bee...she was very nervous this morning but has worked extremely hard studying the packet the kids were given. Unfortunately Iain can't come because he's staying home with Jamie, who has a really bad cold. I don't think the other spellers would appreciate his nose-blowing/sniffling every few minutes :)

We haven't quite decided what we're doing this weekend. The forecast is pretty decent (only 30% chance of snow), so who knows what we'll get up to? MFT has their February release next week, so at the very least I'll be making card samples for that. The new sets are tons of fun, in particular one set called "Twisted Sentiments" that you can read about on Kim's blog right here...and "twisted" is the right word! LOL! Today's card is made with one of the mini sets from MFT called "Shower Time".

So whatever you're doing, have a fabulous weekend! I'll be back in the morning to post the winner of the card set from yesterday's post!

ETA: Nattie came second in the Spelling Bee! She gets to progress to the next round in a few weeks! Wow! She looked so proud of herself standing up there :)

5 comments:

jillconyers February 1, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

Just doing a little catching up on my favorite blogs. From humorous to girly and even some elegance...your cards never cease to amaze me :)

Karrie Baker February 1, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

Yeah for Nattie!!! And a BIG "I hope you feel better" to Jaime. Poor thing. :(

Do you know, I have this stamp set and haven't inked it up yet??? Shame on me. Maybe I should get it inky this weekend, eh? :)

Super card Toni!

P.S. Can't wait to see your loot!! :)

Karrie Baker February 1, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

You have been TAGGED!!! hahahaha

Hurry to my blog, quickly now. LOL

Linda February 2, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Congrats to Nattie! Cute card, so bright and cheery.

Sharon in NE February 2, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Great job Nattie!!