Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tagged -

by one of my blog friends, Linda! Here goes...

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tag 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: We were living in an apartment in the Bay Area, CA, saving up for the downpayment on our first house; Nattie was just 16 months old!
Things on my to-do list today: Make dentist appointments for everyone; buy cat food (they're all looking at me tonight as if to say "you think this is enough for four of us???" :)
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off bills, then travel, travel, travel!
3 of my bad habits: Emotional eating; taking a long time to trust people; sometimes having difficulty saying "no".
3 places I have lived: Edinburgh, Scotland; Boston, MA; Murrieta, CA
5 jobs that I have had: Grocery store clerk; HR Admin team leader; Receptionist; SAHM; DT Member :)
5 Things people don't know about me: I get anxious very easily; I have freckles; I love the music of the '80s; Iain and I had a stillborn baby girl in 1995; the only jewelry I wear regularly is my wedding ring.

Hmmm...who's gonna be tagged now??? Oh, alright then - here you go Heather, Janet, and Sue :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Janet February 18, 2008 at 6:51 AM  

What precious photos! We need to see more of your pets! :-) And thanks for the tag, Toni! Will be a fun one!

Linda February 19, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Thanks for playing along, I enjoyed reading your responses!