Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Hearts Day!

Hi! Today's card is a Valentine's card made with images from The Cat's Pajamas. The patterned paper is from Scribble Scrabble and the clear tile in the bottom left corner is from the Fragments line by Tim Holtz. I just backed it with a piece of the patterned paper and it makes the perfect matching embellishment!

I got some beautiful flowers from Iain yesterday (the flower shop delivered them early because we were getting snow today) and a funny card :) The kids had all their Valentines written out for their classmates, ready for their little parties at school.

Have a great Thursday! I'm staying cozy at home, watching the snow fall outside :)

6 comments:

Benita February 14, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

What a beautiful card! Happy Valentine's Day to you & yours :)

Melissa Craig February 14, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Lovely card! I really like the one posted below this one, too!! Gorgeous papers!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today. And thanks for hoping for me, too.

Sharon in NE February 14, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

This is so different than all the others I've seen with this stamp. Really like it Toni!

Linda February 15, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Beautiful card!

Linda Nicholson February 15, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

I like all the white space on this card! The layout is really eye catching.

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Linda

Karrie Baker February 16, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Love that little clear tile. Why haven't I seen those before? So cute!