Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cookie dough, anyone?


Yes - it's that time of the year! School fundraisers! And as a result I have a freezer full of cookie dough - 6 boxes of the stuff, to be exact! Because, you know, you have to order at least 3 boxes per child so that they can get to play on the bouncy castle that is reserved only for the kids that order at least 3 boxes!! Geez - we'll have to eat cookies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner just to get through them - which reminds me...I need to go and turn the oven on....
Today's card is another one made with Outlines Rubber Stamps - lots of coloring, cutting, and layering...combined with some beautiful patterned paper by Scribble Scrabble :) Have a great Wednesday!

8 comments:

Linda February 13, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

Beautiful card. Fundraisers with rewards for the kids is one of my big pet peeves. I don't think parents should be pressured into buying stuff

Lida February 13, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

Love that card the colors everything comes together soo well with it.

Tanis February 13, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

This is fabulous! Love love the colours.
Call me and I'll come over and eat your cookie dough :)

Sues February 13, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Pretty, but I like the bright ones better!!! I'll buy some cookie dough from you - what kind do you have???

Anonymous February 13, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

Yum! Another delightful card! Such great colours!

April February 14, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Wow! This card is gorgeous! I love the layering and the colors.

Linda Nicholson February 15, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Beautiful card Toni! I love the patterned paper on this.

I was really surprised that Harland (in Kindergarten) is already having to do fundraisers. I'm with Tanis...I'll help you eat the cookie dough.

Linda

Karrie Baker February 16, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

Oh my... I see a new addiction in my future... LOLOL