Monday, February 18, 2008

Cheery Tuesday :)

I hope everyone had a nice long weekend. I spent some of my time stamping on Saturday and made a few Spring cards with a new set I picked up by Hero Arts. I've been a longtime fan of theirs and this set did not disappoint at all! I stamped the flowers and grass on white cardstock, trimmed the panel and colored the images with my Copic markers. On separate papers I stamped the cat and the dog, colored them and trimmed them. Next I mounted them on the front of the prepared card with pop dots so that they stand out from the flower images. How can you not smile looking at these sweet faces! LOL! Have a great start to this short week! :)

14 comments:

Unknown February 19, 2008 at 12:50 AM  

oh toni, i bought this set too! But have yet to play with it {ahem}. Love the card!

Aimeslee Winans February 19, 2008 at 2:56 AM  

Love it, Toni. The die cut punch out look is always fun!

mborrero February 19, 2008 at 5:26 AM  

your cards are the cutest

Heather February 19, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

Adorable, as usual! So...when are you going to put out a book of cards?? ;o)

KarenSue February 19, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

they are adorable!

Linda February 19, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

cute set, love the animals on the pop dots

jillconyers February 19, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

love the cards! the popped animals are perfect! OK...what are copic markers? something I need?!?

Jamie Martin February 19, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

Very cute card :)

Lida February 19, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Oh god your cards are so pretty!!! I so want to be like you!

Alyssa February 19, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

How cute is that!

Maureen February 19, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Ah, Toni you have done it again... LOVE the cards!!! I did 6 (!) cards yesterday in anticipation of doing them throughout the year for work birthdays (I am the official card-maker, it seems). I wish I could come up with designs as nice as you...

Lynn February 19, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

What a wonderful card Toni. I just love it.

Linda Nicholson February 20, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

So cute! Hero Arts has really come out with some winners this Spring haven't they? I love the colors on this...you can NEVER go wrong with any shade of purple if you ask me.

Linda

Janet February 21, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

Adorable, happy card! Perfect for a pet lover, especially!!