Monday, January 07, 2008

Your teepee or mine?


I love this phrase! What fun for a Valentine's Day card, huh? Hee hee!! One of the things I like about the new Cowboys set from TCP is that there are a whole bunch of creative opportunities for guy cards! Yeah! Oh - and the patterned paper for this card and the previous card is the "Gretel" Collection by Cosmo Cricket.
I got my other Spring Flowers ATC finished this evening, so now I just have to work on 2 Valentine's ATC's. It'll be fun to break out the pink paper and create!!!
The kids and I went to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks" this afternoon. It hadn't got the best of movie reviews, but it was a little better than I had expected. The kids loved it :) One movie that we all enjoyed over the holiday season was "The Water Horse" - set in wartime Scotland and all about a version of the story of the Loch Ness Monster. An awesome family movie (although Iain and I thought some of the Scottish accents were terrible!) with beautiful scenery - it was filmed in New Zealand and Scotland.

12 comments:

Barbara Eastwick January 8, 2008 at 3:54 AM  

What a great card! "Your Teepee or Mine" LOL!

My family loved "Alvin", too. I guess we'll wait for the DVD to see it again.

jillconyers January 8, 2008 at 4:08 AM  

Fun card. Made me laugh this a.m.

Your spring ATC turned out great. Can't wait to see the Valentine ATC :)

Heather January 8, 2008 at 5:30 AM  

I would like to see The Water Horse. It looks cute. And I've always been interested in all things "Nessie". :)

Karrie Baker January 8, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

TONI!!! Where has this card been hiding? It is too stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see the rest of your samples/sneak peeks!! :)

Sarah Coggins January 8, 2008 at 6:39 AM  

OMGosh! This cracked me up! What a fun card. Love the little dialog bubble w/ the heart. ;) tfs!

Rosemary January 8, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

I love this card! It cracked me up!
TFS! And thanks for your comment on my blog!

Linda Nicholson January 8, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

Super cute! LOVE it!

Linda

Linda January 8, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

This is so cute! My girls want to see Alivin, I just need to make the time.

Sharon in NE January 8, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Oh my goodness!!! This is so great! I just love the heart in the dialogue bubble!! LOVE this paper you choose too. This is wonderful Toni!

Maureen January 8, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Cute card.... can't believe Valentine's Day is coming.

If you're not taking the kids, a great movie to see with hubby is "I Am Legend". We saw it on the weekend and loved it.

Janet January 8, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Love these cute stamps! Your cards are just adorable.

BTW, I tagged you on my blog in today's post. :-) Janet

Sues January 8, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

This is another great card!! I do love that phrase! I'm going to have to check out that set after all!!! (((hugs)))

Where are you getting the ATC swaps? I want to join....