Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy Trails!

Here you go...another card made for the sneak peek of the new stamps from The Cat's Pajamas! And the release date is...drum roll please...January 19th! Yep - mark your calendars - that's the day you'll be able to get these fantastic new stamps ordered from Alma :) And don't forget to check out the other DT members' blogs for more sneak peeks - you can see them linked over at the right-hand side of my blog!

I'll be back tomorrow with another card! Have a great evening :)

7 comments:

Karrie Baker January 7, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

This is GREAT!! Seeing all those little guys lined up like that, I love it!! :)

Linda Nicholson January 7, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Those penguins are the absolute cutest! I love how you have them lined up all across the card!

Linda

Sarah Coggins January 7, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

Too cute! Love the little penguins. :)

BTW, to answer your question on my blog - that template was fairly easy to use. I probably did it the "long" way, but it was the way I knew & was comfortable with. I'm thrilled with the result. That template is in a free kit right now so if you want to try it, go download it! ;) The link is on my post.

Sues January 7, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

This is so cute! I especially love the horseshoe paper! nice job! Sue

Sharon in NE January 8, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

LOL! I love them!! The bank robber with the arrow in his hat. Oh my...this is so cute! Great job choosing the papers and layout. This is so much fun!!!

Debbie January 8, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Oh, these little quys are so cute!

Tracy H January 9, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

Oh my gosh! These new stamps are sooo cute. What you've done is totally awesome!!! Thanks for the wonderful sneak peeks!

Now...can I make it until January 19th??? ;)