Wednesday, January 02, 2008

We're baaack :)







Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year. Warm wishes to all of you for a terrific 2008! We got back yesterday from our trip to Palm Springs - we had tons of fun! The hotel was gorgeous and the high temps were in the low 60s, which was perfect for the little day trips we had. Jamie and I went to Legoland for a day and Iain and Nattie headed to Six Flags in L.A. - rollercoasters are one of their favorite things! LOL! Jamie loved Legoland and he really enjoyed Miniland - there was a new exhibit of Las Vegas :)

Thank you for all the happy birthday wishes! That morning Iain played golf and the kids and I ate lunch by the pool, then in the afternoon I went to the spa for a few hours. Got a facial....aaaah! Bliss! Then that evening Iain and I went out for a meal together - it was great!

We also visited the Palm Springs Aerial Tram which took us up to 8,500 ft at the Mount San Jacinto State Park. It reminded us of Conifer with all the pine trees and snow-covered ground! Here's a mix of photos from the trip.
Oh - and stop by tomorrow for a sneak peek of a card made with the brand new Spring line coming from The Cat's Pajamas! You will LOVE this set!

8 comments:

Sarah Coggins January 2, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Welcome back! Glad you all had a wonderful trip and you had a fabulous birthday. :) Great photos!

Colleen January 2, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Glad you got home safely and that it sounds like you had a great trip. I was confused for a sec when I saw the "Las Vegas" picture because I didn't think that's where you were going!! Happy New Year and can't wait to see some vacation layouts!

Unknown January 2, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

Love the family photo - it's great! You've GOT to frame that one! Glad you're back - missed you!

Linda January 2, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Welcome back! Glad you had a nice vacation. My dh and I went on that tram about 4 years ago, going up wasn't too bad but going down I thought we were going to die. Looking forward to a sneek peek!

Sues January 2, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

I LOVE that family photo! That is a must enlargement for your family room walls! Glad to hear you had such a great time! I'm envious!! I missed you lots! Had no one to "chat" with every day!!

Karrie Baker January 2, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

Yeah you are back!! So glad to hear you had a great time!!! ;) I missed you now hurry up and post that sneak peek!! LOL

Darcey January 3, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

Welcome Back! Glad you had a good time:) The spa for your birthday, how wonderful!

Janet January 4, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Sounds like a fantastic trip! Love that family picture. What a wonderful time you must have had! Belated happy birthday to you!