Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy holidays, happy new year....


Yahoo! A new car for Iain - and it's 4WD so he doesn't have to borrow mine any more when there's snow in the forecast! LOL! He got another Infiniti - but this one is a gorgeous copper color! Very nice :) He and Nattie went and did their shopping today, and Jamie and I stayed in our jammies. I was working on a couple of cards and also some ATC's for another swap I signed up for (why do I do these things to myself?? LOL!).

We got about a foot of snow on Friday and it's been super-cold all weekend! It looks as if it will be a chilly Christmas here! We're going to get a break, though, because on the 26th we're off to Palm Springs for 6 days at the JW Marriott Resort and Spa (love those Marriott points)! The kids are excited to visit Six Flags and Legoland, and I'm looking forward to a visit to the hotel spa on my birthday, which is on Friday! I'm turning 36, so I will definitely need that facial! Ha Ha!

Anyway, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone! I'll be back after the first of the year. Wishing you a wonderful 2008!!

15 comments:

Benita December 23, 2007 at 11:14 PM  

Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday :) My Mom's birthday is on the 28th, too. Hope you have a fabulous vacation!

jillconyers December 24, 2007 at 4:27 AM  

Happy holidays Toners! Enjoy Palm Springs :) Our fingers are still crossed for a white Christmas here in Ohio.

April December 24, 2007 at 7:19 AM  

Happy Holidays!!!

Stella December 24, 2007 at 9:09 AM  

What a great vacation!! Have a great time!

Noelia December 24, 2007 at 11:26 AM  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! All the best for 2008!

Jill December 24, 2007 at 11:59 AM  

Sounds like fun & congrats on the new car!!!!!

ALF December 24, 2007 at 4:06 PM  

I'm jealous of all your snow. Enjoy the warm weather vacation! Merry Christmas!

Sues December 24, 2007 at 4:34 PM  

Congrats on the car!!! Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday! Hope I get a chance to talk to you before you leave! (((hugs)))

Maureen December 24, 2007 at 7:13 PM  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you & your family. Have a great time in Palm Springs. Happy birthday

Janet December 25, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

Have a wonderful trip and the happiest of birthdays! :-) Janet

Sarah Coggins December 26, 2007 at 6:47 AM  

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your trip. So jealous - that place looks fabulous. :)

Maureen December 27, 2007 at 8:24 PM  

Sorry I missed you... hope you're having a wonderful time on your trip!

scrappermimi December 28, 2007 at 6:44 PM  

Such a cute pic!

Looks like a great place to spend your birthday! Have fun!

Love the Christmas crackers, we did them on Christmas Eve! So fun!

Linda December 28, 2007 at 8:01 PM  

Happy Birthday and Happy Holidays! I hope you had a wonderful vacation!

Lynn December 31, 2007 at 1:03 PM  

Happy Holidays Toni! Ohhh my Palm Springs? I hope you all have a wonderful time (no snow, lol).I could go for a nice spa treatment myself. hmmmmm.

A new Infiniti wow... that is great. I love that copper color, it is my favorite.

Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Healthy New Year.