Friday, January 11, 2008

Valentine ATC


Here's a pic of one of the Valentine ATC's I came up with for an upcoming swap. I used The Cat's Pajamas stamps, Making Memories heart brads and Memory Box paper. I am growing very fond of the ticket corner punch too!
It's exciting to see so many blog candy participants! I will be drawing the winner bright and early on Monday morning :)
What are your weekend plans? Nattie and I are going shopping tomorrow: she has a couple of gift cards that she wants to use, and I need to have a couple of links added on to the gorgeous watch that Iain gave me for Christmas!
It's snowing this morning - hopefully not too much, since Iain's on his way back from San Francisco today :) Have a great Friday!

13 comments:

Melissa Craig January 11, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

Hi Toni,

OMGosh! I didn't think it'd been that long since visiting your blog - but either it has been or you've been a busy girl!!

I love this!! I am considering this ATC swap, so this has just given me a little more incentive to join.

Unknown January 11, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

too cute!!!

Darcey January 11, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Ok, you make the best cards ever! I love all of them! TFS!

Unknown January 11, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

Weekend plans - getting my CJ done, I mean started......um....forget I said anything. ;O)

Noelia January 11, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

Cute ATC!
Have a great weekend of shopping :)

Linda January 11, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Very cute ATC!

Sarah Coggins January 11, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

:D "love muffin" - that cracks me up. Too cute. Your cards always make me smile! Hope your DH has a safe trip home!

Sharon in NE January 11, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

Oh my goodness..."love muffin". I have GOT to have that one ALSO. You guys are killin' me!

Janet January 11, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

So adorable and clever!! Have a great weekend! Janet

Rachael January 11, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

You make the best cards!! That is so adorable!

Aimeslee Winans January 12, 2008 at 4:02 AM  

Just a darling card, Toni. Thanks for your kind words about my dog's passing. I appreciate it! xoxo

Linda Nicholson January 12, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Way to cute for words! I *heart* Cats Pajamas stamps!

Linda

Sues January 13, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

So cute - I love that corner punch too! Who makes it?