Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Janet! Here we go...

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: family and travel.
2. What are the two best places you've been to? That's a tough one, but if I have to narrow it down, I'd say Lake Wolfgang, Austria and London, England.
3. Name two things you do every day: check my e-mail and drink tea!
4. Tell us two things that everyone pretty much knows about you: I have a Scottish accent; I have 2 kiddos.
5. Two places you wish to visit: Alaska and Norway.
6. Two things you may not know about me are: I was born in England (we moved to Scotland when I was 5); I have a younger sister.
7. Two nicknames you've had at some time in your life: Toners and Bones (don't ask!).
8. Name two of your favorite drinks: Earl Grey tea and Mai Tais (not together!).
9. What are two interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you've had in your life? Grocery store clerk (only interesting because it was my very first job!) and office temp (yeah...the filing...the filing...and more filing....).
10. The question I'm adding is...what are two things you would like to learn? Baking and knitting (two things I have tried so many times and continue to stink at them! LOL!).

Notice a theme? All the questions have "two" in them. Answer the questions, add one of your own (this tag started with 4 questions), and tag two people. Simple enough? I'm tagging Linda and Karrie. Enjoy!

Back later with a card :)

5 comments:

Janet January 9, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

So fun to read your answers! I love to listen to English and Scottish accents. When I read your blog, I always try to imagine it with an accent! :-) TFS, Toni! Janet

Colleen January 9, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

So much fun to read your answers and great question that you added!

Linda January 9, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

Fun list! I did mine too. And I stink at knitting too.

Sarah Coggins January 9, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

Fun reading your list! :)

Anonymous January 9, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. I've loved reading your answers and love the question you added too!