Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Love Machine!

I love this little guy :) He was released in 2007 as part of The Cat's Pajamas' Spring line and will be featured in a new collection of acrylic stamps being released in just 10 days! Isn't he adorable?

How is your day going? I got lots of stamping done yesterday, and today my mission is to get started on a Circle Journal for our Seasoned CJ Survivors group. I need to mail it out to Sue by the weekend :) Iain is in San Francisco for a couple of days, so I'll get some nighttime creating done too!

The kids are back at school...Jamie is thrilled to be back with his kindergarten class but Nattie would have much preferred to stay home a little longer! Ah, the joys of 5th grade...

13 comments:

Unknown January 9, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

I LOVE him. So stinking cute! You just amaze me with your creativity!
YOU GO GIRL!!!

Gabrielle January 9, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

SUPER cute!

I am definitely going to check out this line of PP!

Sharon in NE January 9, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

That card just makes me laugh every time I look at it. I can see this TCP release is going to be costly...I want it all!

Anonymous January 9, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

He is one of my favorite images too! I really like the card full of him, so cute!!! :)

Linda Nicholson January 9, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

LOVE HIM all done up as patterned paper! He is one of my favorite images too! Is it weird that I want the same images in Acrylic that I already have in rubber? You ladies are making me want last years Spring stamps all over again.
LOL!

Linda

Rachael January 9, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

He is so adorable!!!

Sues January 9, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

What patients you have coloring all of those cute little guys!

Linda January 10, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

I love this one! So darn cute!

Sarah Coggins January 10, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Toni, your little notes on these cards are cracking me up! "little love machine" - too funny! :) That's an adorable stamp. Awesome card w/ it!

Janet January 10, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

What a fun stamp!! Very cute card!

Leigh OBrien January 11, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

Fabulous card, Toni!

tyrymom29 January 11, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

lol ,,this card is way tooooo cute !!!

Laura Roth January 11, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

That is soooo cute!!!! I love the Love Machine! LOL Very nice card!!!