Monday, November 19, 2007

Random questions!

I'd love to learn more about my blogging friends - here are some questions for you to copy and paste to your blog, and post your responses :) Enjoy! Here are mine:

  1. Who am I? Toni - wife, stay-at-home mom, friend, DT member, student
  2. Who knows me best? My hubby!
  3. How old am I? 35 (for one more month!)
  4. How old do I feel? 23 :)
  5. The most important thing in my life is... my family - hubby and kids
  6. I always carry...my cellphone!
  7. Something I always do is...drink tea - at least 3 cups of Earl Grey a day.
  8. I'm at my happiest when...I'm calm :)
  9. On a Monday morning, you'll find me...at my computer after walking Tasha! Probably finishing up a paper for school since they get turned in on Mondays!
  10. My favorite mode of transportation is...my car!
  11. My eyes are...blue/grey, and one of my favorite parts of me!
  12. My favorite material possession is...my room of crafting supplies!
  13. To relax, I like to...stamp, scrapbook, read...
  14. The town I live in is...small, friendly, and has 4 seasons!
  15. What's my worst habit? Worry/anxiety
  16. My guilty pleasure is...reality TV!
  17. When I look at someone, the first thing I see is...their smile (or lack of one!)
  18. I think ....................... is beautiful. The sound of a child's hearty laugh
  19. One thing that I can live without is...stress! If only I could get rid of it!
  20. One thing people don't know about me is...that I was abused as a child.
  21. My life is...filled with surprises and extra-special people!!

12 comments:

Sherri November 19, 2007 at 10:41 PM  

love the questions!

jillconyers November 20, 2007 at 4:54 AM  

I blogged your questions! Fun!
http://jillconyers.typepad.com/life_as_i_see_it/

Anonymous November 20, 2007 at 5:11 AM  

love this - gonna have to do this one!

Anonymous November 20, 2007 at 5:21 AM  

funny after doing it - I found more like questions with yours :)

Linda November 20, 2007 at 5:48 AM  

I blogged your questions too!

Melissa Craig November 20, 2007 at 10:48 AM  

I enjoyed getting to know you a little more. Thanks for sharing. I'm sorry about your childhood - something I'll all too familiar with.

And love the Bella cards, too!

Colleen November 20, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

Liked this so much I blogged it too! Thanks!

Colleen November 20, 2007 at 12:47 PM  

I don't know what the deal was with Brad last night. It did almost look like he changed his mind at the last minute. I never thought he'd propose to her, but thought he might want to date her for a while.

I say good for him for not leading either one of them on if he didn't really have feeling for them though. He was 9 years older than Deanna and more than that in Jenni's case and I think that may have had a lot to do with it! We'll see tonight on "After the Final Rose!"

Darcey November 20, 2007 at 12:57 PM  

Good Questions, ((Hugs)).

Katy November 20, 2007 at 5:07 PM  

I blogged your questions, too!

Sarah Coggins November 20, 2007 at 7:23 PM  

Wonderful questions! I blogged with them. Thanks for sharing! :)

~Sarah

Janet November 20, 2007 at 9:00 PM  

Great questions. and this is a nice way for us to get to know each other. I copied this to work on later. Thanks for the challenge!! {hugs} Janet