Monday, November 19, 2007

I won??? And a couple of cards :)


I got a note from Benita saying that I'd won the RAK from her blog! She asked visitors to guess how many bottles/jars/containers of Prima flowers she owned....check out the photo on her blog right here! I guessed 322 and the answer was 319! Wow! Thanks again Benita for making my day :)


Finished off a couple of cards yesterday using this Stamping Bella image, along with sentiments from The Cat's Pajamas. I have a couple of friends' birthdays coming up, so I will be putting them to good use!


Jamie is home from school today; he has a cold and his nose is super-runny, so I thought I'd better not subject his teacher and classmates to that. Tomorrow is the last day of school before Thanksgiving break, then the kids are out of school till next Monday. Looking forward to having the long weekend with the 4 of us together!

6 comments:

Heather November 19, 2007 at 12:25 PM  

Those cards are adorable. I love that you share so many that you make! Sorry your kiddo is sick...maybe he'll feel better before his vacation! :)

Linda November 19, 2007 at 12:59 PM  

I love the Bella stamps! I love the earth tones you used. Congrats on winning the rak!

Sarah Coggins November 19, 2007 at 2:37 PM  

Cute cards! Hope your DS is feeling better soon. :)

~Sarah

jillconyers November 20, 2007 at 4:28 AM  

Congrats on winning the prima rak. I couldn't believe how many she has! Love the cards.

Maureen November 20, 2007 at 9:52 AM  

Holy crap! And I thought I had a lot of Primas with a measley six bottles.... wow.

Congrats tho!

Darcey November 20, 2007 at 12:58 PM  

Your cards are always so cute! TFS!