Thursday, November 01, 2007

Exciting weekend ahead....

Yahoo! This time tomorrow we'll be on the plane heading to Las Vegas to see Elton John's Red Piano show at Caesar's Palace. This is my hubby's anniversary gift to me :) I think that he is one of the greatest singer/songwriters of all time and I can't wait to see him LIVE!

It'll just be a flying visist - we're coming back on Saturday afternoon - but will be well worth it!! Woo hoo!

I will be sure and report back on Sunday with all the exciting details! Have a fabulous weekend :)

8 comments:

Heather November 1, 2007 at 4:52 PM  

Oh Wow! How exciting! We tried to see him while we were in Montana but my FIL couldn't get tickets. I suppose if Elton is going to go to MT to do a concert the tickets are going to sell like hot cakes! Have a great time!

Sues November 1, 2007 at 5:53 PM  

Have FUN!!! Can't wait to hear the details of the show!!! BTW - that RED is bright!!

Tina November 1, 2007 at 7:28 PM  

I'm SO jealous! I saw him in Atlantic City last year in October and it was FABULOUS! I'd love to see the Vegas show - I hear it's incredible. What a wonderful husband you have to give you a gift like this! I'll be checking your blog for a full report! Have a blast!

Tina

Anonymous November 1, 2007 at 9:34 PM  

Have fun. I saw him and he puts on a great show. I don't know where your seats are but here is a tip. When I saw him, I actually worked at the venue he was performing. His staff walked around before the show looking for very enthusiastic fans. They were given seats in the first couple of rows (think row 1-5 from the stage). Per his staff, Elton feeds off the energy in front and wants those who sit there to scream, sing and clap along.

Debbie November 2, 2007 at 11:44 AM  

you are so lucky, I bet his shows are amazing. Debbie

Linda November 2, 2007 at 7:44 PM  

Elton John in Vegas sounds awesome! Have a great time!

Anonymous November 2, 2007 at 9:21 PM  

WOOHOO!!! Have fun Toni!! :)

Maureen November 3, 2007 at 7:30 PM  

Wow! Lucky you!!! Hope you had a Fantastic (as in Captain Fantastic) time!!!! (fellow EJ fan here being green with envy!)