Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tagged!!

I've been tagged by Lynn, Colleen, and Darcey:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Sue - Living Life in Colorful Colorado
Lisa - Flatfish Paper Arts
Ana - Inkastamp
Linda - Handmade by Linda
Sabrina - Grazing in the Meadow of Creativity
Alma - Dancing in Pajamas
Karrie - Burnin' Rubber
Melissa - Scrap it, Stamp it, Share it

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here goes...

1. I do not like to mix hot and cold dessert foods in the same bowl (e.g. ice cream and warm apple pie) - it just grosses me out! They have to be in separate bowls :)
2. I have tons of freckles and have had them since I was a kid.
3. Underneath my hair dye, I'm about 75% gray.
4. One of my pet peeves is when people are late and don't bother to call to say they're going to be late....grrr....
5. I have great memories of running around in the mud and freezing rain playing field hockey at school!
6. I wish there were more hours in the day so that I could read more! My "to read" collection is getting out of control! :)
7. I'm a strong believer in good manners. I make sure our kids always say "please", "thank you" and "you're welcome" - and thank you notes are an absolute must!

6 comments:

Linda October 26, 2007 at 7:58 AM  

This is a fun list. I did mine too. :)

Micki October 26, 2007 at 8:05 AM  

How fun!

Sues October 27, 2007 at 10:34 AM  

I'm in trouble... I'm not sure I even know 7 different people with blogs!!! Wish me luck!! Thanks for the Saturday fun!

Jill October 28, 2007 at 4:57 AM  

That is a fun list - funny on the temperature thing! And how did you decide what percent gray required dye? Does there just get to be too many to pluck after awhile?

Maureen October 28, 2007 at 3:51 PM  

I'm sure under my hair dye I am 100% grey... but I don't want to know for sure for many years yet.

So cool to hear you grew up in Scotland. Have you been back since? That is certainly one place I would LOVE to visit one day.

EquineSpirit October 29, 2007 at 8:35 AM  

Oh boy! Fun fun fun...I'll have to think on this one and work on it later today...LOL! Thanks for the tag! :D