Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's almost Halloween....

and my kids are counting the days! Jamie didn't want to dress up last year, but this year he's really into it - blame it on the peer pressure from his friends at kindergarten :) He's going to be a vampire, and Nattie will be a "devilish diva"....should be fun!!

Last night my new friend Sue and her hubby and daughter came up for dinner; Iain grilled some steaks and Sue brought dessert - a good time was had by all! Then we had a little session of "The Jamie Show" as he became more comfortable with them :)

Today's card is a My Favorite Things card....because tomorrow will start 3 days of sneak peeks of the new sets being released November 1st...woo hoo!! The set used here is called Fright Night!

Oh, and a little bird told me that Alma at The Cat's Pajamas Rubber Stamps is working busily on her Spring line...you can get a hint about the theme on her blog :)

7 comments:

Anonymous October 28, 2007 at 11:28 AM  

I love these little guys, soooo CUTE!!! Can't wait for the sneak peeks! :)

Sues October 28, 2007 at 2:58 PM  

Love the pumpkin heads!! Can't wait for the rest of the sneak peaks!!

Check out my blog for the card I made for my Breast Cancer survivor friend! She's going to love it - thanks for the help!

Thanks again for a delicious dinner! Yummy!! Loved the Jaime Show!!

Maureen October 28, 2007 at 3:52 PM  

Awww... love the card! I like the way the orange stripe looks like a sidewalk behind the trick or treaters... don't know if you meant it that way, but I love it!

EquineSpirit October 29, 2007 at 8:34 AM  

OMGosh! I love that card! It is sooo cute!! :D

Linda October 29, 2007 at 9:15 PM  

What a cute card!

Sherry October 30, 2007 at 9:39 AM  

I really love this card. :)

Jill October 30, 2007 at 9:20 PM  

Oh I like the blue background behind the guys & the whole thing is SO CUTE!

Can't believe Halloween is TOMORROW! I was at school today & someone was asking what my kids were going to be. I was like, "I guess they better get started on their costumes. We only have two more days." Or one more day. Oops.