Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sneak peeks - Day 2!


This set is going to be very popular! It's called "Build a Bouquet" and will be released November 1st by My Favorite Things. All the images in the set are solid - there are 2 shapes of flowers in varying sizes - you can see on the card on the left that I stamped and cut them out, then layered them for extra effect - it's even more pretty IRL :) Not only does the set include the petal shapes, but there are stems and leaves too. A really versatile set for all you cardmakers - and scrapbookers!

The "Hello" and "One in a Million" sentiments are part of another new set being released Wednesday - "Essential Sentiments", with all the greetings you could need in one set. And I hear that the size of the greetings all work with the Word Window Punch made by Stampin' Up!

I have my next school class starting Tuesday - that break between classes goes by waaaay too quickly! This one is called "Ethics in Criminal Justice" - so I'm sure there will be some interesting class discussions taking place. Have a great Tuesday everyone! Thanks for stopping by :)

8 comments:

Anonymous October 30, 2007 at 5:26 AM  

Can one ever have too many flower sets??? LOL I really think Kim's new releases are going to be a HIT!! :) Great cards Toni! :)

Lynn October 30, 2007 at 5:54 AM  

I love those flowers! I'm not really a stamp person, but those are adorable.
Good luck with your class! Sounds very interesting.

Anonymous October 30, 2007 at 9:36 AM  

these are so cute!! love the colors and design!

Katy October 30, 2007 at 10:06 AM  

FUN cards! Love your ideas so much. Thanks for sharing!

Linda October 30, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

Pretty cards, looks like a fun stamp set

Rachael October 30, 2007 at 7:58 PM  

What great colors!!! Love the cards!

Jill October 30, 2007 at 9:14 PM  

Pretty!!!!!!

Sues October 31, 2007 at 7:59 AM  

I think I can handle these!! They're very cute! TFS! Great cards too!