Wednesday, October 31, 2007

By the Seashore...sneak peek day 3!

It's already day 3 of the sneak peeks of the new releases from My Favorite Things. This card is made with the By the Seashore set; check out the little seagull, hat, and cheery greeting :) Kim from MFT is hosting a release party tonight over at the MFT forum on splitcoast - so head over and say hi! I hear there are going to be some goodies up for grabs!

Nattie and Jamie were so excited to take their Halloween costumes to school today; the parade at school was this afternoon, then they were having classroom parties. They're coming home on the bus and then trick-or-treating tonight. I'm not sure how much of their costumes will be visible, though - it's going to be about 26 degrees when they're outside! Brrrrr!

Also, jump over to Katie's blog! Katie is a fellow DT member for The Cat's Pajamas and is offering some blog candy to celebrate reaching 20,000 hits on her blog! Tell her I sent you :) And good luck with the blog candy!

3 comments:

Sues October 31, 2007 at 5:22 PM  

I love this card!! Don't you wish you were there in the sand and not the snow/cold!!!! Oh wait, we LOVE cold! Happy Halloween!!

Crafty Connie November 1, 2007 at 6:44 AM  

Very nice card!

Heather November 8, 2007 at 11:21 AM  

I was looking at this again and realized I never commented on it. It's soooo cute!! I am going to have to order those stamps before I scrapbook our recent trip to the beach with the doggies. :)