Monday, October 01, 2007

And the winner of the BOHO BLOSSOMS set is...

Kimmie!!! Congrats Kimmie! I will head over to your blog and let you know you won the goodies! Yahoo!!! You will looooooove this set :) And there's just one catch: after you've made your first creation with the set, you need to come and let us see what you came up with! Enjoy!


Everyone, check back in tomorrow night for the (sniff...sniff...) final BLOG CANDY drawing! (well, the final one for this release, anyway!)
Have a fabulous night all!!

7 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie October 2, 2007 at 5:41 AM  

Woohoooooooo!!! That's so exciting!! Thank you so much!! It's such an elegant set, I can't wait to play with it!! Heehee!! Thank you Toni!!!

Melissa Craig October 2, 2007 at 7:04 AM  

Congratulations Kimmie!!

Shutterbug October 2, 2007 at 8:47 AM  

congratulations to the winner. Love the set that your giving away.

Noelia October 2, 2007 at 1:32 PM  

Love the new coat of paint...I mean pink!

Lynn October 2, 2007 at 2:05 PM  

Congrats Kimmie! That is wonderful. I can't wait to see what you will do with them.
Toni, I just love this card today!Great colors and those stamps are terrific. I'm not a big fan of pink, but in this case I love it!

Sues October 2, 2007 at 10:17 PM  

Love this card!! What is that paper?

Elaine October 4, 2007 at 10:21 AM  

Neat!! Congrats to you! I think I missed ordering this set so I will have to get it and be watching what you make with it so I can case your ideas! ;-)