Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Holiday Project!



Along with the fantastic Fall and Winter stamps, Alma also sent us DT members a set of Naked Chipboard from Cosmo Cricket. I love these things! They come in sets of 4, but I had a pack of my own here so I put 6 together and made a photo display that can be hung up on the wall. It is double-sided! On one side I put Winter photos (and of course embellished with stamps from The Cat's Pajamas), and on the other side I did more of a holiday theme.

Hopefully if you click on the photos you'll be able to see the images clearly :) Thanks for looking, and have a fantastic Tuesday!











6 comments:

Anonymous September 11, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

Yet another beautiful piece, Toni!

Patty

Lynn September 11, 2007 at 2:27 PM  

What a terrific idea. I love them. Simply wonderful.

Anonymous September 11, 2007 at 4:59 PM  

Love this! What did you do or use to make the scalloped circles around the letters of W-I-N-T-E-R?

Anonymous September 11, 2007 at 5:15 PM  

Ooh, so cute!!

Beth Thomas September 12, 2007 at 3:41 PM  

How beautiful! I love that idea! Here is the first card that I made with the Polar Holiday prize that you so graciously offered on your blog.
http://astampingoodtime.blogspot.com/2007/09/have-cool-yule.html

Such a fun release of stamps! Thanks again!

Liz September 14, 2007 at 5:59 PM  

Toni, those are so beautiful! What a great project! Do share how you it!