Thursday, August 16, 2007

My stash...

Today's blog challenge question: how do you get rid of your (scrapbooking) stash that you don't need or use anymore? I actually dealt with that question this weekend: I went through my stuff and made neat little baggies of goodies which I am going to mail to my CJ buddies as RAK packages :) A little bit of Happy Mail for them!


Over on The Cat's Pajamas Blog, Alma has posted a little sneak peek of the Fall/Winter line of stamps. As soon as she gives us DT members the "thumbs up", I can post cards here! Not too much longer now, I'm sure...and they are well worth the wait! In the meantime, here's a card from a previous Fall/Winter line :) Enjoy! And have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

Suzy August 16, 2007 at 10:46 AM  

Great way to get rid of extras! LOVE your house, it's so pretty there!

Colleen August 16, 2007 at 11:18 AM  

Love that idea as a way to "share the wealth"! Cute card too!

Jill August 17, 2007 at 7:12 AM  

You're not supposed to just keep it in the closet forever to use on school projects and stuff?!?

CUTE CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!