Saturday, July 14, 2007

The world's biggest hummingbird?

No, it's just a woodpecker who thinks he can get his beak into the tiny holes of our hummingbird feeder! He and his friend were hanging out there the other day for about half an hour; I was standing in the kitchen laughing at them and how determined they were to get some of the sugar water - of course, it didn't happen, but they did try!!

It's a beautiful day here today. Iain and Jamie are going for haircuts, and Iain is going to use his GC for Men's Wearhouse for some new clothes for work. Nattie and I are staying home, and I'm going to try and make some progress on the 4 (yes, 4) circle journals I need to complete by the end of the month. I hope my scrapping mojo is in full flow today!

Have a fabulous Saturday!

6 comments:

Janet July 14, 2007 at 2:58 PM  

He's an opportunist, I'd say! What a great picture. Enjoy your day!

Maureen July 14, 2007 at 3:58 PM  

Wow, great pic! Love the fact that he just kept trying and trying... that's determination!

Jill July 15, 2007 at 6:55 PM  

Shame on him!!! :-)

Melissa July 16, 2007 at 10:33 PM  

lol, he was definitely determined ;) great pic

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) July 17, 2007 at 9:57 AM  

I had orioles trying to drink from the hummingbird feeder before but could never get a picture. You are so lucky....this is great. TFS

Heather July 18, 2007 at 12:00 PM  

How funny!