Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Kowabunga!

The blog challenge over on Two Peas today is about which you prefer: the beach or the city pool? Personally I prefer the city pool - I'm not a big fan of sand at all, in particular when it gets into sandwiches or snacks which the kids are waiting for :) But the kids prefer the beach by far - this layout includes photos taken at Newport Beach, CA (and stamps from TCP).

Jamie and I are going to The Children's Museum in Denver today. He is very excited! Nattie, Iain and Helen are having their second day in CO Springs and will be taking the cog train ride up Pike's Peak this morning. He has my camera and is under strict orders to take awesome photos!

4 comments:

Jill July 3, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

Oh yeah, that's the only bad part about the beach - eating sand. :-) say, where'd you find this challenge? I couldn't find a Tuesday challenge anywhere & I had even updated! Pretty layout! Jill

Rachael July 3, 2007 at 2:55 PM  

Great layout!! have a great time at the museum!

Lynn July 3, 2007 at 4:41 PM  

Great layout! That is one of the things I hate the most about the beach also... the SAND! Hope you have a great time at the museum and I can't wait to see the photos from pikes peak

Maureen July 4, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

Hope you had a terrific 4th...love the layout!