Thursday, June 07, 2007

Copy, paste and play :)


Another fun questionnaire from Anilu's blog. Play along! Can you tell I love these things???


The game is SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules: * Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.* They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! * If you can't think of anything, skip it. * You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.


Your Name: Toni

1. Famous Singer/Band: Tori Amos

2. 4 letter word: Tree

3. Street: Thomas More Street

4. Color: Turquoise

5. Gifts/Presents: Trinkets

6. Vehicle: Toyota Tundra

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Thimbles

8. Boy Name: Trevor

9. Girl Name: Tess

10. Movie Title: Titanic

11. Drink: Tequila :)

12. Occupation: Tax Auditor

13. Celebrity: Tim Robbins

14. Magazine: ?

15. U.S. City: Tacoma

16. Pro Sports Teams: ?

17. Fruit: Tangerine

18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Traffic Jam

19. Something You Throw Away: Trash :)

20. Things You Shout: This way!

21. Cartoon Character: Top Cat (showing my age here!)

6 comments:

Unknown June 7, 2007 at 1:11 PM  

Oh, how I used to love Top Cat! Dana

renee June 7, 2007 at 7:23 PM  

Great list!

Jill June 8, 2007 at 8:03 AM  

I started skimming before reading the explanation and I was like, "How funny her name & favorite band are so similar!" :-) :-) :-0

Noelia June 8, 2007 at 10:29 AM  

Great answers!
I've seen this cool list on Anilu's blog too and I love it! I gotta play too.

AnilĂș Magloire June 9, 2007 at 2:39 PM  

God answers! I love that you played along :)

Melissa June 11, 2007 at 12:39 AM  

how fun-I might have to try this later :)