Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Circle Journals



It's that time of the month again - time for me to finish up and mail the Circle Journals! I have 3 to mail this month: the layout shown here is for one titled "Places to See Before I Die". What a fun theme! I did a layout about Scotland :) and journaled about how often Scotland is forgotten since most people head to London and other parts of England. I love this Kraft paper line from Making Memories! I have two others to complete by the end of the week: "Music of my Life" and "Words of Wisdom". I love working on these books - it forces me to make time to scrap since there is a mailing deadline every month.
We had some warm days here early this week! It got into the mid-80s :) Fortunately we are back down to the comfortable low 70s now though. Taking the kids to Target this afternoon to stock up on cleaning supplies since my sister-in-law arrives from Scotland on Friday for a 10-day visit...
One of my favorite TV shows, Rescue Me, is on tonight! Iain and I just love the cast, and the writing is outstanding. I've read that the episode tonight has a couple of big events in the storyline, so I'll be ready tonight!

4 comments:

It's Not Easy Being Green June 27, 2007 at 3:25 PM  

Great job on the CJ's. I love Rescue Me too. I love Garrity! He is so dumb!

Lynn June 27, 2007 at 6:07 PM  

Your layout is just awesome. I would love to visit Scotland also. It just sounds so beautiful.
OK... Whats not to love about Rescue Me! I love that show. There is always so much going on. Looking forward to tonights episode myself.

EquineSpirit June 29, 2007 at 11:35 AM  

Gorgeous!!

Jill July 1, 2007 at 9:37 PM  

They look great & I love that striped paper!