Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ages 5 and 95

Finally back to my blog after a weeklong break - not a planned one, just one that happened with all the stuff going on after Iain and Jamie got back from Scotland last Monday. Of course, one of the best parts was downloading all the photos from the camera :) One of my favorites is this one of Jamie with his great-grandad (my dad's dad). My dad passed away 18 years ago, and everyone said that Jamie looks just like dad when he was a little boy.

What else has been going on? Well, Nattie has started up her piano lessons again and is doing an awesome job. We went and got signed up for a membership at the rec center so that we can go swimming :) I'm almost done with my latest class for school (Correctional Institutions - very interesting), and am looking forward to the 3-week break before I start the Psychology class.

And I'll use some of that 3-week break to work on the 3 circle journals I have for this month! It'll be nice to scrap for a while. Iain's sister arrives next Friday for 10 days so I'll be preparing for that too. Tasha, our new puppy, is settling in well. We took her to the vet last Friday and she weighs 35lbs already.... Sally the cat is still not happy but has ventured downstairs once which I guess is a start, right?

5 comments:

Rachael June 20, 2007 at 10:16 AM  

I bet there were some amazing pics on your camera!! That picture is very sweet!!

Enjoy your day!

Sue June 20, 2007 at 12:16 PM  

I love that picture! The look on your son's face is priceless!! You can totally tell what a happy little boy he is... just precious. :o)

Noelia June 20, 2007 at 3:11 PM  

It's so great to be able to capture on film different generations interact. I've been wanting to do the same. Have fun completing your CJ's!

EquineSpirit June 22, 2007 at 10:33 AM  

Whata wonderful photo! PRICELESS!

Jill June 23, 2007 at 11:04 PM  

Very sweet picture!!!